Our high-quality filters are designed to work with your NAOA Mask. Slide one inside your mask every time you step outside.
Filters should be stored in a clean, dry place. Do not wash, clean or rub filters.
- Made in Italy with care
- Bag: Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified Cotton
- 30 Pack Filter: Polypropylene Hydrophobic disposable filter.
- Designed for adult size masks
PLEASE NOTE: Bag and filters cannot be returned or exchanged for hygiene reasons.
Products are generally shipped within 24 hours from your order. Shipping cost vary depending on the destination and method chosen:
- UK Deliveries costs 2.95 GBP and will be delivered via Royal Mail First Class in 2 to 3 working days.
FREE SHIPPING for orders over 50 GBP.
For European and International shipments we use Deutsche Post for standard service and DHL for express service. Both the options are tracked:
- EU standard shipment costs 5 GBP and delivers in 4 to 7 working days.
- USA and Canada standard shipment costs 6 GBP and delivers in 6 to 9 working days.
- Rest of the world standard shipment costs 6 GBP and delivers in 6 to 12 working days.
Next day international express service costing will depend on the country you are ordering from.
Items in pre-order will be shipped on the date indicated on the product. If you order contains multiple items of which some in pre-order, the order will be shipped with the date indicated for the pre-order item.
- We currently do not ship our sanitising sprays and refill bottles outside the UK.
- We do not offer Delivery Duty Paid. Orders outside the United Kingdom may be subject to local taxes (VAT) and duties on arrival. These are the responsibility of the customer and you might be contacted by the courier if taxes apply to your shipment.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
These filters are amazing can shop comfortable ly without my glasses steaming il
Excellent quality filters and coupled with the masks gives you confidence whilst wearing them. We have five in various colours.
The two masks I purchased were so tightly packed that when I opened them with scissors I had cut the cord on BOTH masks. I therefore had to repair BOTH by stitching the cord back onto the masks before I could use them which was extremely irritating to say the least. I doubt if I will make another purchase
Needed to complete protection
I have found my NAOA mask excellent in every way. Comfortable to wear, with adjustable ear loops and a wire to grip the nose and reduce condensation for spectacle wearers. I was mine by hand in hot water with detergent, rinse it, squeeze the water out by hand, tug it out flat and dry it on a radiator overnight. Pop in a new filter and it’s ready to use again. I’ve been using the same mask for six months and it still looks good (I have two more ready to go when needed). Oh, and I can wear it for four hours at a time at the food bank where I volunteer without a problem. “Keep Smiling” mine says. I do.