Products are generally shipped within 24 hours from your order. Shipping cost vary depending on the destination and method chosen:
- UK Deliveries costs 2.95 GBP and will be delivered via Royal Mail First Class in 2 to 3 working days.
FREE SHIPPING for orders over 50 GBP.
For European and International shipments we use Deutsche Post for standard service and DHL for express service. Both the options are tracked:
- EU standard shipment costs 5 GBP and delivers in 4 to 7 working days.
- USA and Canada standard shipment costs 6 GBP and delivers in 6 to 9 working days.
- Rest of the world standard shipment costs 6 GBP and delivers in 6 to 12 working days.
Next day international express service costing will depend on the country you are ordering from.
Items in pre-order will be shipped on the date indicated on the product. If you order contains multiple items of which some in pre-order, the order will be shipped with the date indicated for the pre-order item.
- We currently do not ship our sanitising sprays and refill bottles outside the UK.
- We do not offer Delivery Duty Paid. Orders outside the United Kingdom may be subject to local taxes (VAT) and duties on arrival. These are the responsibility of the customer and you might be contacted by the courier if taxes apply to your shipment.
- Face Masks, Filters, Mask Accessories and Sanitisers. Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be exchanged.
- Wireless chargers. Should you not be satisfied with your purchase, we will offer a full refund and free shipping return for an unworn, undamaged product, in original condition within 14 days of your receipt. All product tags and packaging must be included. Shipping costs are not refundable.
All the conditions, warranties or other terms implied by the law of any Country other than England and Wales are excluded from this agreement to the extent permitted by law.
We give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, as to: the quality of the products; any implied warranty or condition as to merchantability or fitness of the products for a particular purpose; the correspondence of the products with any description; the adequacy or appropriateness of the products for your purpose; the accuracy of any content on our website; the non-infringement of any right.
We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or the purchase of our products.
Except in the case of liability for personal injury or death, our liability under this contract is limited, to the maximum extent permitted by law, to the value of the products you have purchased.
This agreement is made only in the English language. If there is any conflict in meaning between the English language version of this agreement and any version or translation of this agreement in any other language, the English language version shall prevail.
The validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree that any dispute arising from it shall be litigated only in England and Wales.