All our face masks are made in Italy. We work with a workshop specialized in luxury goods for over 20 years.
We only use premium certified Oeko-Tex cottons for our face masks. Our Filters are made of non-woven polypropylene hydrophobic material.
Before putting on or taking off a face mask, wash your hands with soap and water. Or use hand sanitiser.
To put on a cloth mask, raise it to your face and place the straps around each ear. Put the top part over your nose, then pull the bottom part over your mouth and chin. Pinch the shape-forming nose bridge to improve contact.
To take off a mask, reach behind your ears and remove the straps to lift the mask off your face. Avoid touching the front of your reusable mask.
Wash your mask immediately or store it away from other fabrics to prevent cross contamination.
Always remove filter before washing the mask. Wash by hand or at 30 degrees in washing machine. If using a washing machine, use a gentle cycle and natural detergent.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not tumble dry.
Given the design of the three pleats we always suggest after washing it, to pull it from both sides, to allow the pleats to go back into their original position. Always let your mask dry flat with pleats closed. Once the mask is dry to have a crisp look, iron the mask but on the reverse side.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not iron on print. We suggest that you iron your mask from the reverse side.
Every NAOA mask is steamed and sanitised at 180 degrees before being packaged. You can still wash your face mask before wearing it for the first time if you prefer to.
Our masks are not medical devices or personal protective equipment (PPE). They are for personal use and are not intended for use by health care professionals or for use in hospitals or health care facilities.
Our masks have been designed to improve glasses misting up. The round top design allows you to wear the mask higher on the nose without blocking the view. The longer nose wire allows you to mould it to the contour of your face. The adjustable ear loops allows you to wear the mask tighter to prevent air from escaping upwards.
Please note that those features will work especially if the mask is worn correctly. Here are some tips we previously shared with our customers. Based on majority of their feedbacks the below improved this issue:
- Wear your mask further up your nose and make sure to use the nose wire to adapt it to your nose firmly. This should help avoid breath escaping upwards.
- Wear your glasses over the mask so that they sit not on top of it and not below it.
- Tighten-up the ear loops by using the toggles on your mask, the tighter the better to stop breath escaping upwards.
Some specs will fog less in comparison to others. If you are still having issues you can also try to wash your glasses with water and soap and let it dry naturally. This will create an anti-mist effect on your specs which should help you improve the issue further.
Yes they are. Our filters have a 98% bacterial filtration efficacy and they have been certified under the standard UNI EN 14683:2019.
- Helps reduce bacteria on skin: kills 99.99% of most harmful germs
- Keeps Your Hands Hydrated
- Makes your Skin softer
- Gives you a Fresh Feel
- Evaporates Quickly
- Leaves your hands smelling great (comes in 5 scents)
Our sanitisers conform with British Standard EN1276, EN1500 and EN14476. Kills 99.9% of Bacteria and Viruses.
No, we don’t! Our products are cruelty-free throughout their entire supply chain. We love animals and would never test on them.
Yes, it is!
NAOA combines an outstanding design, a cost efficient solution while being more sustainable because of its refill option. Most hand sanitisers in gel or foam leave hands either too wet or too sticky. Our formula, made of a blend of high quality ingredients, leaves a fresh yet hydrating feeling in your hands. It evaporates quicker than gel, it’s easy to apply on the hands and it dries fast. No more sticky feeling, it’s time to actually enjoy the experience of keeping your hands clean!
Our mist sprays have more than 500 sprays. We recommend around 4-5 sprays per use, which means over 100 uses and a lifetime of approximately one month. By using our refill bottles you can extend the life of you mist sprays and continue using them for a very long time.
Yes, they are! Simply remove the top white part with a counter clockwise rotation and you can easily refill your mist spray with our refill bottles. They are not only great protection for your hands, but also good for the planet.
No, we don't. We currently ship our sanitising sprays and refill bottles only to the UK.
Steriliser product & care
The NAOA steriliser is designed to sterilise your hands, small personal/household objects like your mobile phone, keys, glasses and so on. The infrared technology emits the alcohol-based disinfectant as a mist killing bacteria and germs.
Our steriliser is made with premium anodised aluminium and ABS. The unique shape and premium material makes it become a beautiful addition to your home or work space.
1. Use the provided USB cable to power and re-charge your device.
2. Once charged, remove the cable and turn the bottom clockwise to remove the alcohol tank container.
3. Pour in the NAOA sanitiser, or any other alcohol liquid. (Please note solution must be water based and containing at least 70% alcohol solution for the atomizer to work). Make sure to fill the tank completely.
4. Tighten the tank counter clockwise and turn on the toggle switch to either induction mode or auto mode.
5. Wait a 30 to 60 seconds for the atomiser to absorb the alcohol solution to be able to start working.
If you choose the induction mode, the infrared sensor will detect your hands/objects and sterilise for ten seconds each time. The purple light at the bottom will appear when the sterilisation process is happening.
If you choose the auto mode, the product will start to sterilise automatically and the purple light will be on. Auto mode will last for 4 hours until you switch the toggle to off.
Our steriliser does not present any particular risk. Our product has been tested by an independent laboratory and has been CE, FCC certifications.
Once you fill up the tank with 150ml water-based alcohol solution, it will last for 4 hours if the steriliser is constantly turned on. On daily regular use the tank will last you for several weeks.
Purple light indicates sterilisation mode is on. Flashing red light indicates the device is charging. Full red light indicates the device is fully charged.
Sterilisation varies depending on the size/surface of the objects. It usually takes 15 to 20 second to sterilise an object.
No, our steriliser includes a USB type-C cable for charging. You will need to plug it into any regular USB power source.
It is supplied as a replacement option. Every steriliser has a swab built in already, so you not need to add it.
Please read this instruction carefully before using this device to ensure safe and proper use:
- This product does not come with the alcohol solution. Please make sure to use water-based solutions only with minimum 70% of alcohol.
- Using solution with less than 70% alcohol could cause the atomiser to stop working. You can easily choose the NAOA scented sanitiser refill bottles.
- Do not inhale the alcohol solution.
- Do not allow oily liquids or any dust to enter the atomiser hole as it will block its function.
- This product has a built-in non-removable lithium battery. Use indoors and in dry location only: keep away from wet and damp locations.
- There is risk of fire & combustion if water damages and enters the product.
- Do not store your device in very hot or cold areas.
- Unplug your device when not charging it.
- If the product is left idle for very long times, the battery might get damaged. It is recommended to charge the device at least every three months.
- Operating in very strong sunshine will affect the sensitivity of the infrared sensors.
- Do not allow children to handle the device. If the device is used by a minor, the purchasing adult agrees to take responsibility for misuse and damaged caused.
If you are experiencing problems with the device, please discontinue using, unplug it and contact NAOA for assistance at email@example.com.
Delivery & Returns
Products are generally shipped within 24 hours from your order. Shipping cost vary depending on the destination and method chosen:
UK Deliveries costs 2.95 GBP and will be delivered via Royal Mail First Class in 2 to 3 working days.
FREE SHIPPING for orders over 40 GBP.
For European and International shipments we use Deutsche Post for standard service and DHL for express service. Both the options are tracked:
EU standard shipment costs 5 GBP and delivers in 5 to 7 working days. USA and Canada standard shipment costs 6 GBP and delivers in 7 to 10 working days. Rest of the world standard shipment costs 6 GBP and delivers in 7 to 14 working days.
Next day international express service costing will depend on the country you are ordering from.
Items in pre-order will be shipped on the date indicated on the product. If you order contains multiple items of which some in pre-order, the order will be shipped with the date indicated for the pre-order item.
We do not sell the products in all Countries. At present we sell and ship to the following Countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, UAE & USA. If your Country is not listed here please check again soon as we are adding new Countries every month.
We currently do not ship our sanitising sprays and refill bottles outside the UK.
We do not offer Delivery Duty Paid. Orders outside the United Kingdom may be subject to local taxes (VAT) and duties on arrival. These are the responsibility of the customer and you might be contacted by the courier if taxes apply to your shipment.
Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with an online tracking number.
Face Masks, Filters, Mask Accessories and Sanitisers: Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and cannot be exchanged.
Glasses Case, Steriliser & Wireless chargers: Should you not be satisfied with your purchase, we will offer a full refund and free shipping return for an unworn, undamaged product, in original condition within 14 days of your receipt. All product tags and packaging must be included. Shipping costs are not refundable.
Help & Support
Kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Our support team is available Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm GMT. You can also visit our FAQs page to see if your questions have already been answered here.
Subscribe at naoadesign.com and you will receive exclusive content, newsletters and brand updates. You can also follow us on:
We are always looking for talented people to join our team! Kindly send us an email at email@example.com with your CV and we will get back to you should any position matching your experience become available.
Wireless charging, also known as inductive charging, is a way to charge your smartphone, accessory or other compatible device by placing it on a wireless charging device. It eliminates the need for charging cables.
Wireless charging does not present any particular risk. Our Wireless Charger has been tested by an independent laboratory and has been CE, FCC, and Qi certified.
- Use the provided USB cable to power your charger.
- Make sure to always use a 2 Amp charger plug or power source for best charging performances.
- Make sure to always align your device in the center of the charger. Improper alignment might impact wireless charging connection.
- blue light indicates the charger is on & in stand-by-mode.
- green light indicates your device is charging correctly.
- flashing blue light can indicate 2 things:
1) the phone is not aligned on the charger or the charger has detected a foreign object. Your phone will stop charging.
2) you are using a low output charger plug. Your phone is still charging but slowly and under suggested voltage.
Wired charging is still faster than wireless charging.
There should be a notification or indicator on your device to let you know it's charging. If a notification doesn't pop up, check the battery symbol at the top of the device's screen to see if it indicates that it's charging. In addition, the WIRELESS CHARGER has an LED light on the front that will switch from blue to green when your device is charging.
That depends on the design of the case. Our WIRELESS CHARGER is compatible with most of cases. As long as its back panel is no thicker than 2mm, wireless charging should work fine. However, if the back panel is thicker, or if the case contains a battery or other metal, it may prevent the phone from wirelessly charging.
No, our WIRELESS CHARGER includes a USB to Micro USB Cable. You will need to plug our WIRELESS CHARGER into a USB power source. We highly recommend to use minimum a 2 Amps power source for best performances. Fast charging requires a QC 3.0 Charger Plug.
For the iPhone 8 and newer models our WIRELESS CHARGER will charge your phone up to 7.5 Watts. For all non-Apple Qi compatible devices, our WIRELESS CHARGER can charge your device up to 10 Watts if you are using a fast charge QC 3.0 Charger Plug.
Apple watch uses a different standard of wireless charging for Apple phones and Airpods. Our WIRELESS CHARGER does not support Apple Watch charging.
Please read this instructions before using the device to ensure safe and proper use:
- use only indoors and in a dry location only; keep away from wet, damp locations and from any liquids. - unplug the device when unused for long periods. - do not store your device in very hot or cold areas. - do not place magnetic strip or chip card (id card, bank cards, etc) on the device to avoid magnetic failure. - do not place any metal objetcs on the device. - do not allow children to handle the device. if the deviceis used by a minor, the purchasing adult agrees to take all responsabilities for misuse and damages caused. - if you use an implanted medical device, please consult your physician before using the wireless charger. - caution: if you are experiencing problems with the wireless charger, please discontinue use, unplug it from the wall adapter and contact NAOA for assistance at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apple: iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case, and AirPods Pro.